Why Successful Companies Use Online Video Marketing?
15 Facts about Online Video Marketing – The Business Case
Online video is highly effective.
1. 300 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube every minute (YouTube)
2. 59% of viewers will watch a video to completion when it is less than one minute long (ComScore)
3. 1.8 million words is the value of one minute of video (Forrester)
It grabs your audience and holds on.
4. The average internet user spends 88% more time on a website with video (Mist Media)
5. Visitors who view videos stay on websites an average of 2 minutes longer than those who don’t view videos (ComScore)
6. 70% of marketing professionals report that video converts better than any other medium (MarketingProfs)
Online video triggers action.
7. When marketers included a video in an email, the click-through rate increased by 200% to 300%. Video also boosts email open rates by 10% (Forrester)
8. Homepage videos are shown to increate conversion rates by 20% or more (RealSEO)
9. Using video on landing pages can increase conversion by 80% (Unbounce)
Online video reaches virtually all kinds of audiences.
10. 64% of consumers are more likely to buy a product after watching a video about it (ComScore)
11. 65% of executives have visited a vendor’s site after watching a video. (Forbes)
12. 59% of senior executives prefer to watch video instead of reading text, if both are available on the same page (Forbes Insight)
Online video is completely cross-platform.
13. Mobile makes up almost 40% of global watch time on YouTube (YouTube)
14. 92% of mobile video viewers share videos with others (On Device Research)
15. Only 24% of brands are using online video to market to consumers (Kantar Media)
That’s the business case. Now, here’s the case for using Cresta to create your videos. Call us at 312.944.4700 or email us at email@example.com.