Recruitment and Corporate Video
We’ve reached that pivotal moment when the job market turns from buyer to seller. Those companies that depend on the best and brightest to grow the business, it’s a challenging time.
Attracting those people, whether right from college, after 10 years of experience or the superstars that have proven themselves over time, requires a complex combination of recruitment strategies.
One element that can make an outsized contribution is an accurate, appealing, unique video representation of your company, practice or institution online.
The statistics are compelling.
80% of Internet users recall watching a video ad on a website they visited in the past 30 days. Of that 80%, 46% took some action after viewing the ad. (Online Publishers Association)
- 26% looked for more information about the subject of the video.
- 22% visited the website named in the ad.
- 15% visited the company represented in the video ad.
- 12% purchased the specific product featured in the ad.
Millennials looking for a job,
- 67% use Facebook as a job search engine. (Jobvite)
- 40% use LinkedIn as a job search engine. (Jobvite)
- 45% use Twitter as a job search engine. (Jobvite)
- Online video sharing is one of the top internet activities among 25-34 year-old US users. 64.2% share video content with their peers using social media. (NetBase)
- Emails that include video content increase the click-through rate by 96%. (Implix)
- Audiences are 10 times more likely to engage, share and comment on video content. (Spark sight)
Use of videos on the career pages of your website and your social media channels is a new normal in recruiting the next generation of workforce for your company. Call us to discuss your next recruitment video project at 312.944.4700 or 323.939.7003 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Cresta Creative is located in Chicago and Los Angeles.